Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Me? Crafty??


Those who know me, may not know that I wish I was a crafty person. I mean putting things together, sowing, making thrifty things. It has always been a goal for me to at least try but I guess I am too slow for the project to get it finished or to lazy to do it right. I always have great intentions and ideas but that is as far as they go.
My friend over at radical crafts - radicalcrafts.blogspot.com (check it out), posted about a cool project for baby food jars. I had a wedding shower coming up so I went for it. I did two jars one for the bride and one for the groom. It was fun, didn't take long, learned you can't put hot glue all the way around the top and then put your ribbon on. After much pealing off, I finally finished the project. Then I had these really cool all natural honey jellybeans, thanks to my mom, that topped of the project!! Don't worry, I won't be trying anything new soon!!!

No comments: